9/5/12

Sunshine

Listening quietly, Jared takes in Grace's words. To an average observer, it might appear as though he didn't care. In reality though, what Grace said seemed to travel straight to his heart. 

Turning onto his side, he props his upper body up on his elbow and gives her a bit of a wry grin. "You just won't let me be miserable, will you?" 

He shakes his head. "You soak up the sunshine then spread it all around, chasing the shadows away. I'd rather sit here and wallow, ya know, but you're not making it very easy." 


To: Katie
From: Hunter
U kidding? I got more eyes on me
than a two-headed spider. I couldnt
do anything I shouldnt if I wanted
to. ;) Naw Im ok. UNO is following 
me around, Clint wants to try out
my bike, and Mick said I could go
to his and Rosettas for supper 
again. Think I might.



No comments:

Post a Comment