9/5/12

Gorgeous

Jared gives Grace a little smirk. Was that a spark in his eye? Maybe. 

"Not like you? I don't know any sane person that wouldn't like you." His eyes glance over the food she was taking out of the basket, and he had to admit it did look good. Especially the watermelon. He'd discovered that was his favorite fruit. 

"You're smart... funny... kind... determined...gorgeous..." He shrugs. "I mean really... not even a guy as miserable as me could ignore you for too long." 


Reading Katie's text as he leans on the pasture fence, Hunter felt a strange pang - it was way down deep, but it was there. He wasn't surprised Katie's encounter with Jason had been strange, but there was just... something... something in her words. He knew he couldn't read tone into a text message, but still, it just felt like she was disappointed or sad Jason was dating someone else. 

Shaking his head, Hunter lets it go. 

To: Katie
From: Hunter
Of course you got me. And Im not
odd at all, ya know... hehe. Its only
been one day and Im itching to
come back. Ugh. Thinking about
helping Dylan paint the toolshed so
I dont go stir crazy. U might be 
glad ur not here. I might attack u
with too many kisses to handle. I
already feel deprived. Better watch
it when I DO come home...



No comments:

Post a Comment