6/6/10

Never a victor

Chance catches a slight look in Destiny's eye that wasn't there before, and he feels a little badly. Had he just led her on? Well, not really... he might not want to admit he'd just enjoyed kissing her, but it was true. But was it right? He was here to do a job, not have a summer fling. And besides... those eyes... they were too pure to just love and leave.

He grins at her comment and reaches down to push a stray strand of her hair out of the way. "Or you can finish up the movie while I go do the dishes. It's my job after all and since this was a tie... it's still my job."

Standing up again, he bends to give her both her hands if she wanted help getting up. "Besides... I have a feeling that a wrestling match would never end up with a victor. I'm too strong and you're too cunning."

No comments:

Post a Comment