4/2/10

What about you?

Scarlet can't help the grin that crossed her face she she looked up at the fireworks. If it had anyone else that had said something like that to her, she would of been upset and maybe even slap them. But there was something about the way Eli said it that didn't feel like a threat at all.

"Not trying to make you look stupid, but maybe have a little fun with you for sending your friend to see if I would show up and not just coming yourself."

Finally turning to look at Eli Scarlet looks into his eyes as the fireworks keep going off. The light was enough to make out his features and under the dim light he looked even better.

"I new you'd show your Tal told me that you were on your way and thats why I couldn't leave. Before that I have every intention of just going home and watching some tv before heading to bed. So to your answer, No I am not a loser despite for a date, I choose wisely, and no I wasn't trying to make you looks stupid ether."

Crossing her own arms over her chest Scarlet looks to the sky for a moment as another firework goes off admiring the colors before looking to Eli again.

"So,what about you? Whats with sending your friend to see if I'd show up and not just coming yourself? Weather I was going to show or not? Didn't feel like looking stupid from being stood up?"

Ryan gives a soft chuckle as she is cuddle on the couch with Alec. It was so warm, and comfortable. Being close to Alec and just laying here felt so nice Ryan could sink here, and be so happy.

"Mmm...I don't think I'd mind if you stayed and let me fall asleep on top of you."

Shifting just a little to not remove her head from Alec's chest but to look up at him Ryan brings her hand to the side of his face to gently stroke it. Over his eyes, his nose, his cheeks and this lips.

"Do you have a time limit now of when you need to be back? Or can you stay longer for supper and maybe a movie? I have an extra steak now that Eli's gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment