3/4/10

Fire sometimes

Ryan cant help her saucy grin as she sways back and forth with Alec. Closing her eyes for a moment as Alec rests his head against her Ryan woulds roll off her tong like someone might think she had been reciting them for years at a time.

"Your not a crook anymore Alec, and I am far from a good guy. I race cars remember? Thats not exactly leagel even though its tolerated."

Opening her eyes to look up into Alec's again she could see the flame, she could see the life, and the small changes there were taking part in this man's life. Things weren't perfect with him, but they were far better than when she had first met him.

"And..its my brother actually who told me to make sure. He's a good guy, and he doesn't know you like I do. He just doesn't want me to get hurt, but I guess its a risk I am willing to take. After all whats life if we don't leep into the fire sometimes?"

No comments:

Post a Comment