5/2/10

Explain

Sitting on the bed cross legged from Kip Karla takes the spoon nodding her head in thanks. Reaching for a scoop she slowly licks the cold treat before popping the whole spoonful in her mouth so it didn't melt all over the place.

"Don't be silly Kip, If I hadn't wanted you in here after all I wouldn't have left the door open or told you to come in. However I guess I can't blame you ether for not knowing if I wanted you here or not. After all us girls are pretty cryptic sometimes. As for riding with someone else tomorrow, I'll have to wait till than on how I'm feeling."

Taking another bit of the ice cream Karla closes her eyes for a moment tight as the whole side of her face goes numb for a quick moment signaling she might have been eating the ice cream a little to fast.

"Ahhhh...brain freeze."

Keeping her eyes closed for a moment Karla finally opens them again giving a stupid little laugh though her mood was crappy for the moment at least she laughed.

"I guess I should slow down a little on eating."

Shifting on the bed again Karla moves so her back is against the headbored and her legs are stretched behind Kip. Letting out a small sigh she just study's him for a long moment. He looked sad, and so confused himself on this whole thing.

"I'm sorry Kip. I guess I really don't have a right to be mad at you but I am anyways. I know your sorry and I forgive you, I know your confused on why I am so hurt but its hard to explain. I guess I felt special....you made me feel good. I never felt special before I met you. I always just felt like a pile of nothing going in and out of jobs. and than when I saw you kissing that other girl I just...didn't feel so special anymore because even if the kiss was small what we shared had been shared with someone else too."

Karla rolls her eyes at herself before moving on the bed again. Going to the edge she lets her feet dangle to the floor. She didn't felt like she was making any sense let alone probably making even less to Kip. She just felt like talking it out, maybe making Kip realizes why it hurt so much.

"I know you didn't mean to hurt me, and I know you didn't mean to make me feel this way and maybe I am even to blame a little to...I just...I don't even know what I am saying now."

No comments:

Post a Comment