4/8/10

The way you move...

Continuing to watch Leo work Cassy did feel bad she couldn't help him. Though she herself didn't really know what she was doing would give anything to be on a ladder on the other side working twords Leo. Maybe it was the fact she couldn't, that really made her want to more.

Once Leo comes down Cassy nods to the other chair. It was so nice out and there was a slight breeze if Leo wanted to come and sit for a little bit and catch his breath he was more than welcome to.

Thinking on his question Cassy wonders herself if she would be busy or not. There were always a lot of the studio's around but one more couldn't hurt. Would she get the people she needed?

"I'm not sure if I will be busy or not. I've started getting fryers out but so far no ones called me for more information. But even when I do get more people, I am going to have Friday, Saturday and Sundays off. I can still have time to practice myself and spend time with my friend. I mean if he's not busy himself."

Giving a smile Cassy new Leo would know he was talking about him. They saw each other about every few days now and she really had enjoyed his friendship. It was nice having someone to call and to look forward to seeing. She'd hate to break that just because there was no more work. Who knows maybe even after he could still help.

"Mmm...this is an idea thats starts to form. My dream will be getting on the dance floor again. I guess we can all have more than one dream though right?"

Dancing was her life and her passion to be out on the floor again, it was her dream to give her soul to dancing again, putting all her feeling and emotions into it. But Leo was right this was a dream as well. Helping others to feel the joy she found in dancing while she couldn't right now.

"Maybe..when your done fixing everything you can help me practice more? I always did like the way you moved, and today you proved you have gotten even better!"

No comments:

Post a Comment