4/8/10

They'll come

Leo looks down at Cassy, a gentle smile on his face. "It's... nice to be wanted."

Feeling her fingers run over his, he just pauses a moment, swallowing hard, then finally draws away, letting her keep the glass. "I think, um... the eves are calling me. Maybe I can get all the paint off before the sun sets."

Backing away a little, he picks up his tool again, fiddling with it in his hand. "So..." He climbs the ladder again, starting back to work. "...No calls yet, huh? I bet they'll come."


Ty murmurs and stretches a little, groaning softly as he sees what time it was. He needed to get up and get some supper before going in to work.

Feeling Libby still with him, he runs his hand through her hair, not realizing how much he liked her lying here with him... it was so comfortable... so warm.

"Hey," he croons softly. "I gotta get up... you can sack out in my bed if you want."

No comments:

Post a Comment