3/3/10

News

Eli chuckles a little and nods. "Anytime. Just... let me know what you decide so I know what's going on, alright?"

Sighing, he gets up from the couch and stretches. "If you wanna figure it out so you know by tomorrow though, I'd call Leo and set up lunch or dinner with him right now. If you decide to stick with him, then it's just a meal like usual. If you don't, then there's your opportunity to talk to him."

He gestures to the phone. "If I didn't call tonight, I'd lose my nerve tomorrow, but that's me. He's probably still up." He shrugs. "I'm gonna go to bed though... need anything, holler. I gotta be at the shop tomorrow at eight."

Wandering down the hall, soon his bedroom door is heard shutting and all is quiet.


Jade beams and bites her lip, looking back at Katie, her eyes dancing with excitement to share the news. Not saying anything, she slides her left hand up to show Katie the ring. Combined with the look on her face, no one could assume it was anything but an engagement ring.

Clint had happened to glance her way, and his eyes widen. He gets Jason's attention who then looks as well, equally surprised. Both look up to Dan and start to grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment