3/11/10

If

Cake, and whip cream going every where Ryan doesn't even care. She would clean up the kitchen later after she got back from work. Eli wasn't meant to be home till closer to her race time anyways so it would give her plenty of time to clean up.

Ending up on the ground with Alec Ryan can't help her roar of laughter seeing Alec laughing made her feel good. He was having a good time, and Ryan was having a good time that was all that mattered at that moment.

Finally panting trying to calm her laughter Ryan leans against the cupboard next to Alec the smile still large on her face. Turning her head slightly to Alec at his question her eyes spark.

"I believe we were trying to figure out if you had, what I needed. And under close examination of this experiment I would say we both have something the other needs in there life. So this experiment was a success."

Falling silent once again and giving Alec a once over Ryan shakes her head. Going to stand up she slips on some whip cream and falls down next to Alec one more giving another laugh.

"If you want to help me up, seeing as I can't do it on my own I'll go get you one of my brothers shirts so you can be half way decent looking for your interview with Brown."

No comments:

Post a Comment