1/9/10

Sooner...

Carson shakes his head and runs his fingers up and down Misty's arm thoughtfully. "No... Dani's not planning to move, but she's not planning anything. I talked to her about it the other day and she said if I moved out she'd stay here, but if we stayed here, she might even try to swap leases with you so she'd have your apartment. 'Course... the latter would be a little more difficult..."

He pauses, shifting his head a little to see Misty's eyes. "...if we got married sooner... than later."


Scott smiles and picks up a paperclip to fiddle with. "Nah... Domino's taken care of. Katie said she'd dogsit and if she's busy, Ryder and Thirteen will watch her."

Sighing, he slides off the desk to stand again, returning the paperclip to its holder. "Alright then... three o'clock it is. I can drive... and I'll let Rosetta and Mick know we're coming."


JT looks over his shoulder at Amanda's greeting, and gives her a little smile. "Morning." His eyes linger on her for a few moments before looking back to Bree.

"Hey, sleepy." He takes her hand, giving it a squeeze. "Remember the ranch in Texas that Gunner told us about? The one where he was stationed for a while? That's where we are. The people here are really nice and they're going to help us. You're never going back to Crescentview."

Emotions glaze his eyes as he studies his niece. "Ever. Okay? How are you feeling?"


Jim shrugs lamely. "I... don't know. Last night I just saw them together and they were... well... they were..." He tries to gesture with his hands, but gives up. "Close. I mean, they could have just been talking, or Sparky could have just been encouraging Faith about her health or something.... but it just seemed like... more."

He shrugs again. "I could be totally wrong in this, but it just... I don't know... it felt a little odd. I mean, they can do what they want, I don't want to stick my nose in other people's business or try to tell my brother what to do, but... well... it just feels a little off, that's all."

He scrunches his nose a little bit, looking at Annie. "Think we should just leave it be? Or... keep our eyes open? Or... ignore it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment