1/9/10

Morning

Misty's eyes sparkle not minding that now the roll was reversed and Carson had the upper hand in pinning her down. But as he sinks down next to her the tone and mood becomes softer. Misty still laying on her back just turns her head to look into Carson's eyes. His words pounded in her ears. When we get hitched. It seemed so strange to think about it, yet it made Misty so happy when she did.


"We could live in a card bored box for all I care as long as I was with you."


Giving a grin and a little shake of her head Misty thinks for a long moment before replying to Carson again.


"Well, I wouldnt want to impose on Dani so I would guess we would move to my apartment. That is unless she is planning on moving out. Do you have a preference?"

And so once again like it had so many times before, time moved on. For some it was good, the new morning meant seeing the people they had grown to care for, and some other it chased away the shadows. A new beginning, a new end, a new start on a new bright day!


Looking up from her desk Hope smiles at Scott. She never cared when he just walked right in, he was always welcome no matter when that might be. Seeing him, broke up the day and helped her get through the day sometimes.


"I sure am. I already asked Reese if I could take a day or two since I hadn't seen Rosetta in such a long time this was an opportunity I didn't want to miss. He didnt seem to mind at all and said I could come."


Giving a smile to Scott she didn't let on that there was anything else going on because who new who was listing.


"I have a bag packed and here already so at three I am all set. I'll just need you by my side and we will be off. Did you need to make a stop home for Domino before we go?"


Opening her eyes slowly Bree blinks as she looks up at her Uncle. For a moment her look seemed to be a confused one not sure where she was or what happened. Sitting up and looking around she soon remembered the long drive last night, and she was no longer in the hospital. But this wasnt her uncles house...so where were they.


Looking at him, she gives a small smile but it doesn't hold for long. Looking around the room it seemed she was looking for someone. Someone she couldn't find because he was not there. Looking back to her uncle with question in her eyes that seemed to ask where Gunner was but no words were spoken.


Hearing movment in the room Amanda rolls over giving a blink for a moment. She had slept so good last night if she could, she'd like to sleep for another few hours. But knowing she had to wake she sits up.


Quiet for a few moments she just watches JT and Bree before saying anything. She didn't want to interrupt them.But finally she figures she might as well let him know she was awake. Taking her glass from the night stand she pulls the covers back.


"Good Morning!"


As her brother comes up along side her Annie gives a smile. It was nice to be home with her family again. After being gone for so long she did miss them.


"Good Morning!"


Continuing to walk with Jim the small talk was light this early in the morning. But as the talk switches to Faith and Sparky Annie stops just looking at Jim for a long moment. His questions seemed a little over the top.


"What?...They are friends I know they have been getting along pretty well together witch is nice. I think Faith needs friends. What did you see Jim? And maybe you should be asking Sparky. I havent been around to much in the day time as I have spend spending what time I can while I am home with Damien.But Faith never mentions anything to me. Not to mention Faith is so much younger than him...Do you really think he would be intrested in her? Not saying she is bad or anything."


Annie continues to look to her brother not understanding what he was saying. Faith was almost 15 years younger than Sparky what could eather of them see each other? It wouldn't make sense not to mention they had just met one another. Sparky had always been the level headed brother what would make him give that up now?

No comments:

Post a Comment