9/3/12

Trust

As Carson comes back around Misty could see the pain written all over his face. She could see his emotions, and what she said had been the truth. Katie wondered what had happened while she was gone to have caused this. But she could also see the fear in his eyes and she believe if she did say anything something might happen to Misty.

   "You have my word I won't till I think that your in trouble with no way out."

Laying a hand on Carson's arm Katie trys to give the best smile she can. She felt so sorry for Carson to have to live in a lie like this. To see his wife moving on because he had to lie. Her own worrys and problems seemed to fade away her's just didn't matter compared to his.

   "I would hope thought if you get that deep in you, yourself will ask for help. I'm here for you if you need anything you know that, and you know you can trust me, ok?"


No comments:

Post a Comment