8/25/12

Not everyone

   "It is definitely a full invitation anytime and you don't need to call in advance or anything."

Giving a smile and looking down at the for April goes for her biskit next. They were home made and oh so good. She could of guess that probley most everything here was home made down to possibly milling there own flour too. It was nice though knowing this stuff had no extra stuff added to it that was not needed.

   "Mmmm...I don't know you could even be replaced in her heart. Even when she gets married you will still always be there. It does have to be comforting know though she'll be taken care of. I think for me I would be like that."

Keeping his eyes locked with her's for as long as she was near He couldn't help the grin the just cheeped even more across her lips at her comment. Feeling her hand on his shoulder Rosalyn's touch was light, soft, they were hands of someone who cared, and worked hard.  But behind that there was something that was missing. Almost like she wanted something more but felt caged at time. Chad wondered about the look, and if maybe there was something more there.

   "Who knows maybe the water in my lap would help me come to my senses because I don't think my brothers kicking is doing any good."

Turning back around and taking his glass to give it a sip Chad couldn't help the smile that twinkled in his eyes though his lips held non. Watching as Rosalyn made her way around the table Chad finally started to eat his food again. Starting up a small conversation with someone else to give his shin a little rest from being kicked. Something told him though this wouldn't be the last encounter with the woman who had turned his head.

Holding out his glass for Rosalyn Mark gives a smile at her and a nod of thanks before taking Tina's glass to and having it refilled. Looking up at Rosalyn his look was one that was slightly apoligetic. 

   "Sorry about my brother, he's not normally so...flirty with a woman. I think this is the first time I ever heard him speak a poem too. It's very out of the ordinary and I have no idea whats gotten into him."

No comments:

Post a Comment