3/16/12

I've Never

Misty can't help but let her own eyes narrow at Carson's retaliation. She hadn't expected him to get that angry over a simple questions. It hadn't been that big of a deal and she thought he would of stayed calm and explained it to you.

"You know if you stayed calm and didn't fly off the handle maybe you could of explained that to me. I simply asked you a question because of what it looked like. You really had no right to yell at me like that. So why don't you get a grip and get over it."

Walking into the living room to fold up the extra two chairs Misty couldn't help but be upset. Carson and herself didn't fight a lot so doing it now caused her to get even more upset.

"I just asked because I've never seen you make a mistake like that before since we have been married. I figured maybe you new I would be upset you didn't call so you made up the excuse your phone died. I wasn't accusing you of anything other than telling me your phone was dead when clearly it wasn't."

Putting the two chairs into the closet Misty didn't mean to close the door hard it just kind of happened and she herself cringed when it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment