7/29/10

Kinda worried

"Mmm..." Wyatt returns Aerith's kiss and smiles back at her. "I torture you because then you're all the more glad to see me after work."

Straightening at the counter, he shakes his head. "I could use a coke to go - but I'm on duty and gotta get back to work asap. I just had to stop in here to find somebody, now I gotta report on it."

Sighing a little, his eyes prove he's somewhat weary. Things at TJY had been stressful lately. Unsolved cases gnawed at him and everyone else, and the threat of an Agency hacker was not to be taken lightly.


Leo grins a bit, but sighs. "Yeah... I guess." He gives Cassy's hand a little squeeze. "Thanks. I just wanna forget last night ever happened. Alec can be a jerk but I was the one who swung first so he shouldn't get in any trouble."

Falling silent, his eyes move from her hand to her face, his thumb running over her knuckles. "You have to get back to the studio, don't you?" It wasn't that he wanted to leave - on the contrary, he wished he could just sit here with her for much longer, but he knew she had a class today and not only would he never take that away from her, but he knew the reality of the day too and they had to go sometime.


"Hey." Axel comes up beside Ryan and leans on the work table, looking over her shoulder for a moment. "Clocking out?"

He already knew the answer - it was obvious that she'd gotten her work done and he was the only one left now. He cocks his head a little more. She'd been awfully quiet today. "Everything alright? Ron said he was kinda worried about you, but he worries a lot about everything."


"Dalton?" Reese opens the office door without knocking, bringing Alec in with him. "I hear we've had a hacker. I want you to stop whatever you're working on and find out who it is or where the hack's been coming from. Alec is to help you, but don't let him out of your sight." His eyes narrow, though he's not upset - perhaps just annoyed. "And don't help him out of the building, okay?"

Alec's eyes widen. "I didn't-"

"No, but it doesn't take a genius. Have fun."

Alec watches as Reese leaves, then slowly turns around to Dalton. The big guy probably wondered what meat grinder he'd been through. Sighing, he comes around and sits in the empty chair, staring at the blank computer screen. "Um... yeah."

No comments:

Post a Comment