7/29/10

Isn't the most appeaing thing...

"Oooh... you know how to torture too, you know that?" Wyatt takes his drink, his lips curled in a grin. "Now I gotta wait all day for that backrub."

Leaning across the counter, he gives Aerith one last kiss before he has to go. "Maybe a movie back at my place... Libby's living with Dani now and Ty has to work tonight."


"Um... ok." Leo nods. He had nothing going on tonight and spending it with Cassy sounded like fun. "Sure." They had to start somewhere, right? "If you wanna call me or something when you're done for the day we can figure out what we're doing then. I'm just gonna be back at my place the rest of the day."


Axel shrugs off Ryan's thanks. "You're welcome." He fiddles with a wrench before moving back towards the car he was working on.

"If you ever need to talk or anything, or yell at somebody who won't yell back, I'm here."


"Yeah... alright." Alec starts in on what Dalton suggested, giving a little sigh. After all his up and walking around, he was downright sore, and for once, his cot sounded nice. But Reese wanted him in here, so he'd stay. He had to clear his name... and this had to be connected - it just had to be. It was too big of a coincidence that there were killings going on at the same time they were being hacked.

As he works, the silence becomes too much for him. He hated the quite sometimes. "So Misty mentioned supper sometime... triple date sorta thing at her and Carson's." He keeps his focus on the computer screen, not knowing what Dalton would say. "I suppose the thought of socializing with me and my girl isn't the most appealing thing in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment