6/9/10

Fine with that

Being totally wrapped in the kiss Destiny gives a little jump but breaks out in a little laugh of her own hearing Chance laugh. Leaning into him again as he gives her the final hug once again Destiny's arms slide around him as well. Looking up at Chance Destiny shakes her head a little her own eyes twinkling.

"We might be crazy. I think I like it thought."

Giving Chance another squeeze Destiny finally lets go and takes a few steps back. Looking down at the pan and than back at Chance Destiny laughs again. It felt nice laughing about nothing and not really knowing why.

"Why don't you now go finish getting dressed. I'll clean this up here and get the rest of breakfast ready so we can eat. Unless you wanna eat shirtless because I am fine with that."

Giving a smile to Phil Rayne can feel some color coming to her cheeks. Hearing his comment about meet his family was a nice gesture and a little forward but non the less nice. Did that mean she would see more of Phil?

Seeing the cards in Phil's hand Rayne seems to perk up a little bit as the smile spreads across her face. Giving a small nod she curlse her legs up on the bed so Phil can sit on the bed and pulls the little tray over again.

"Its been a long time since I played hearts and gin, but I use to with my grandparents. So I'd like to try and see if I remember. Don't beat me to bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment