6/27/10

Automatic

Thirteen gives a small chuckle after the nurse leaves and she is alone with Ryder again. Stopping flipping through the channels and looking at Ryder giving a grin.

"It's just a little change in rolls. I'm giving back to you now, what you've given me. It's kind of nice to stand on my own and take care of you. I kind of like it. But that does NOT mean you can get bit all the time. You'll give me a heart attack."

Reacting over to the bed Thirteen puts her hand in Ryder's and gives it a little squeeze before just resting her hand on his. Still flipping through the movies she finally lands on an action movie that she thought maybe they would both enjoy.

Giving a smile at Tom as he comes over Rayne returns his hand shakes introduces herself before getting into anything else about the car. Once that was done though her smile remains but she gets down to business.

"I'm not really looking for anything inpatuculer. Other than the car being an automatic and getting me around for now with it having a good price."

All Rayne really needed for now was something to get her around and since Phil had helped her and this was his friend she would trust what he said about the car. To her so far it looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment