4/14/10

Stupid

"Um..." Leo tries to think. While he'd been lying down watching the movie, he hadn't felt much different, but now trying to function again, it just wasn't working so well.

"I guess... well I think I'll be okay." Standing up again, he wobbles a bit, wandering towards the door where his sneakers are. Working at slipping them on though, he just leans back against the wall and closes his eyes a moment. Fifteen minutes ago, he felt fine. This was ridiculous.

"I feel stupid," he admits. "But I can't drive like this. I guess I have to accept a ride home... I'm sorry."


Having Karla come back for another kiss, Kip couldn't help the surprise on his face. His eye were slightly wide, and he stares at her lamely for a moment, his face growing warmer. "Oh... okay," he stammers. Biting his lip, a grin slips out, even though he was a bit embarrassed. He opens his mouth as if to say something, but he stops, then returns to biting his lip. His hands go to his pockets and he rocks back on his heels, nodding to the door. "I could... use a hand with that closet... if you wanna help."

No comments:

Post a Comment