4/18/10

Overstay

Shifting just a little Cassy had been in and out of dozing off herself after the movie had ended. She was so comfortable and she didn't want to wake Leo so continuing to sit there had been the best option.

"Mmm...I'm comfortable so if you don't want to you don't have to, I have no problem with it. I'd rather spend time with my friend than go home to an empty house anyways."

Cocking her head a little to look down into Leo eyes Cassy's sparkle a little. She really was that warm and comfortable. The thought of going out into the cold sounded horrible, but she new maybe she had to.

"I guess I should go though so I don't over stay my welcome huh?"

Ryan gives a smile at her brother, she liked he valued what she thought even if he was the older one. It just simply felt nice that they could ask each other anything and get there honest opinion on it. She'd been with out it for far to long, and it took having Eli back for her to realize how much she had missed it.

About to say something else Ryan stops as her brother jumps onto the couch. Feeling everything shake and the lamp on the table about to topple Ryan's eyes grow bigger than they were before.

Looking down at Eli Ryan's own eyes dance with a little humor to show she wasn't upset with him, but giving him a wack to the top of the head anyways she shakes her head.

"If you think maybe you can not tare the apartment down than yes, I'll watch the movie with you. What one is it anyways?"

No comments:

Post a Comment