4/13/10

How I

"You can learn to like you with out changing who you are, or maybe you do need to change who you are. I guess I don't have the answers I can only speak for myself."

Closing her eyes for a moment Cassy stops and thinks.

"..and by the way your mark on my world is not you dropping a wrench. Its the work you are doing for me, and the dance I shared with you so long ago. Thats how I remember you."

Turning her head to look at Leo Cassy gives a soft smile, and she couldn't help the twinkle in her eye from frustration, but something about it just seemed to glimmer brighter.

"Do what makes you happy Leo because thats always whats important. Just makes sure its what you want, and you know it will make you happy. Sease the day and don't hesitate, jump forward and get what you want. Don't just sit and do nothing. Go out and makes yourself happy like you deserve."

No comments:

Post a Comment