3/21/10

Go ahead

Rick turns to Hope, a little surprised to see her here, but welcoming her in. Hearing she wanted to speak to Alec, he lifts his eyebrows. "To be honest, I had wondered myself if he might be able to help. Felt like a shot in the dark but... yeah, you can talk to him. Don't mind if I sit in on it too, do you?"

Moving over to the bed, Alec had dozed off about twenty minutes before. "Alec?" Rick lays a hand on his shoulder. "Alec..."

Jolted from his light sleep, Alec gives a jump, ready to fight off whoever it was that was invading.

"Easy, easy." Rick takes a step back. "Are you awake enough to answer some questions?"

Alec pull himself up into a sitting position groggily and rolls his eyes. "It never ends." He eyes Hope suspiciously. "I thought we were done."

"Unfortunately, we think you might be able to help us," Rick responds dryly. He nods to Hope. "Go ahead."


Susanne sighs and shakes her head at Dalton. "Reese said.... Scott wasn't doing very well."

She looks at the chair that had been empty for over two weeks. "I miss having him around, ya know? Always gave him a bad time but..." She shrugs. "I guess I always kind of mothered him. Maybe I shouldn't have but he was just.... Scott."

Looking back to Dalton, she tries to smile. "I know he can have visitors and I thought about going up there myself but Reese said he wasn't responding all that well."


Dylan jumps, having had no idea that BJ had followed him. "Get out of here!" he hisses angrily. "I'm not doin' nothing."

Stalking towards the door, the bottle of pills slips into his pocket. "Dad'll be mad at you when he finds out you were following me again," he threatens. Getting to the front door again, he holds it open, pointing BJ outside. "Now git before I wallup you myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment