2/21/10

Till than

Looking into Gage's eyes Sapphire's mouth turn into an even bigger smile. It was hard to explain how she felt right now. It all seemed to join into one big ball of joy. Just studying Gage's face, his eyes she could see the joy that out powered the fear he had.

"Of course I will help you. Just because you free, doesn't mean your free of me, but that dosnt mean I'm stuck with your ether. Now you get to see that you really do me a lot to be, because I am choosing to be with you."

Leaning in Sapphire gives him a gentil kiss on the lips not to though considering where they were. Pulling away again she holds her hand out to Gage. But this time it was different, no longer was she the leader, but now they walked in unison learning this new path together.

Giving a small laugh at Ty's comment and feeling him kick her back it send a little bit of color to her face. Grabbing another bit of her chicken and than dunking it in three difference sauces Libby takes a bit of it.

Bringing her foot to Ty's again this time she traps it a little lighter getting him back again for hitting her foot.

"Mmmhmmm...I got the pickup. Did you want to go somewhere else?"

If Ty wanted to go else where Libby didn't mind any. Its like she would be doing anything for the rest of the day anyways. The longer she could stay away from home the better it would be anyways.

Leaning back in her chair Ryan holds her arms across her chest just looking across the table at Alec. She'd had seen his demeanor change a great day since the day she'd given Trooper his food, and walked away without looking back. His eyes still held there cockiness, but now it seemed like the light was coming out even more. Maybe Alec was just getting use to her to the change was still good.

"Well I figure you dont need to steal my cards for me to come back. You've already seen I keep my word when I say I will."

Letting out a small sigh Ryan continues to watch Alec. She was happy he seemed to like the food. Seeing he went into a stair she wondered what he was thinking about. Had she hit another cored inside that helped him remember his past he thought was so forgotten?

Finally though as he comes to Ryan pulls the cards from her pocket and set them on the table. It was Alec's deal if he wanted to play.

"I doubt your going to prison, and if they do wouldn't you want to get in all the fun you can now, till than?"

No comments:

Post a Comment