2/21/10

Before Everything

Poping the mozzarella stick into her mouth and crumpling her papers up to throw on the tray Libby stands and smiles at Ty.

"My parents never know where I am, not that they care. So...it looks like we both have a free day."

Grabbing her jacket and her book Libby looks into the booth one more time to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything.

"Alright I am ready, your gonna have to let me know where to go. I am not to sure I know where the ice cream place is at."

Giving a small chuckle at the mention of no ring on her hand. Ryan can't help but look down using her other finger to run around it. She had to admit she never much thought about be married to anyone. Not that she was apposed to the idea it just wasn't something she thought about.

"My older brother mostly gets to enjoy what little cooking I do. However, most of the time its me who gets to enjoy his cooking. He always was the chef. He's staying with me now for a little bit."

Thinking for a moment Ryan realizes she really didn't know much about Alec other than Carson was his brother and he had worked for the Agency. Ryan couldn't help but wonder what else clouded those dark eyes of his.

"Do you ever cook? Well...before everything?"

No comments:

Post a Comment