1/6/10

Nice Blouse

JT looks back to Bree too, then slowly shakes his head. "I'm sorry... but I don't feel safe taking any extra time. Once we get to the ranch, we can stretch our legs all we want but... if we don't keep moving, they're gonna catch up to us... and then we're all in trouble."


Sparky's eyes twinkle as he grins. "Oh, I'll feel up to it tomorrow. You keep me in that bunkhouse any longer, I'll go insane."

He takes one step closer to Faith, looking down at her from under the brim of his hat. "And you do not want to see me insane."

An anxious horse's nicker interrupts and Sparky throws a smirk in its direction. "Yeah, I know you're hungry. Alright."

He motions for Faith to follow him. "To the hay."


Gunner leans back, his eyes following Hope as she stands and prepares to leave. The corner of his mouth twitches. "Yeah, sure, doc. Don't call me, I'll call you. Oh, and by the way, nice blouse."

He gives her a thumbs up to accompany his wink and click of his tongue. "If you find out where another pretty one is hiding so I can see my girl in one too, you let me know, ait?"


Reese has his hands on his hips as he watches and listens behind the two way mirror, and he rolls his eyes. "He's lost it," he mutters. "If he wasn't so good at his job, I'd fire his tail right now and get it over with."


Scott erases the last file he's got that could connect his computer with Crescentview and he lets out a long sigh. He gives Dalton a sidelong glance. The night had been awfully long. And they had heard nothing. All they knew was that Gunner was in jail. But so far there had been no word of any other arrest or the return of the patient to Crescentview, so that could only mean that JT and Bree were still safe. Scott could only hope they were still on their way to Texas.

Standing up, he stretches. "I'm gonna go grab a sandwich for lunch from the break room. Want anything?"


Though a little surprised as Libby takes his arm, Ty doesn't mind, and he walks alongside her. "Hey, don't thank me. You kept me out of trouble. I think that means we're even."

Chuckling a little, he shrugs. "You can give me a ride if you want, but either way, I'm fine. I'm used to walking it, remember?"

No comments:

Post a Comment