1/6/10

Mold

Wiping her own mouth with a napkin and than taking a sip of her drink Libby smiles giving a nod as she see the Elite badge. She had heard of them before, and new there were a branch of the police but anything else from there she really didnt know.

"Hey a job is a job you know. As long as your making money to pay the bills who cares what it is your doing. And at least you get a spiffy badge."

Finishing off the last bite of her wrap Libby pops an onion ring into her mouth.

"I work at a library part time and I don't get a badge to wave around. Well actually I get to work in the basment working with the microfilm, and taking care of old books and papers. Meet me a day after that and I smell like moldy paper."

Once left alone with Gunner Hope's mouth turns up in a small grin. Taking the chain out from under the table she sits down putting the folder down in front of them.

"Do I think your crazy..? Crazy in love to have broken into a mental hospital to get your girlfriend out...than yes."

Opening the folder with the pictures in it Hope lays them out in front of Gunner. Studying them again for a moment before she talked Hope looked making sure she really saw what she had earlyer.

"Do I think you would of pulled the trigger on the gun? No, I honestly don't think you would of. Your body language here, and your eyes in this pictures tell me so. You went through all that trouble to get your girlfriend out, I don't think you would of left her alone like that."

Leaning back in her chair again Hope cocks her head a little to catch Gunner's eyes. Her own relaying her emotions and showing how serous she was.

"I know you asked for Angelica to help you Gunner, and I know I am not her. But I might be able to help Bree by proving she is not crazy. If you tell me where she is, I can get in contract with her, or go to where she is and do an evaluation on her. If you tell me what happened I can help. Gunner, you can trust me you know that."

Not hearing Sparky come in Faith gives a jump to his voice before turning around a smile forming on her own face. Scratching the horses face again Faith gives it a side long glance.

"And why didn't you tell me he was behind me? Selling me out huh?"

Stepping away from the horse and a little closer to Sparky Faith smiles. It was good to see him up and moving around on his own. The smile in his eyes that had returned like a spring rain to weary eyes.

"I wasn't sure if you would be up and about today, though I have to say its good seeing you standing. How are you feeling?"

No comments:

Post a Comment