1/30/10

Hotter

Dan laughs as puts his arms around Jade to hold her comfortable in his lap. Leaning his aganst hers he looks into her eyes just studying them for a long moment.

"I can't tell you were we are going for dinner, its a surprise but you will need a new dress. We can go shopping for that while we are in town if you like. An anything else you think you might need."

Giving the tip of Jade's nose a kiss, and than finding her lips Dan press his own to her as he tightens his arms around her to pull her even closer. Not letting it linger to long, he pulls away a little as his smile is wide, and his eyes twinkle.

"The day seems like its filled with a lot but, this will be the first Christmas I have spent with someone in a long time. I want to make sure its a special one."

Katie loved that Jason was just about as happy as she was. That feeling alone was a great one, and it felt so nice. The warmth that seemed to come from it and wash over her, it deffintly was a feeling worth feeling.

As more drinks are brought and  Jason brings a new question Katie thinks for a long moment. Thirteen and Ryder had been working a bunch over the last few weeks, Thirteen still getting use to waitress it was going ok for her. Katie hadn't even thought of what they were doing till the holiday till now.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I know Ryder has been working a lot at the Zoo and with me not being home Thirteen stays at Mom and Pop's a lot even if she is not working. That why she doesn't have to be alone. She really has taken a liking to Carson. She said she feels safe with him. I think its mostly because Ryder told her she would be with him."

Taking a sip of her water Katie is quiet for a moment thinking about her little cousin. She was coming along nicly in learning, and understanding things. Thirteen was very smart, and a fast learner. Katie only felt sorry she had yet to know who her father was still.

"My guess would be they are going to stay at the house while I was gone. I just with Thirteen could be with her family. It's just sad she doesn't even know we are related."

Bouncing a little on the bed as Kip bolts up right Karla cant help but be jerked around a little. Kip's bed was just so squishy and she was on the light side it took nothing to get jolted around.

Sitting up on the bed Karla gives a streach cracking her back as she does so. Her back was stiff proof that it had been a long time since she slept on a good bed. Swinging her legs over the edge of the bed Karla gives a jump as she hears Kip's yelp. Moving quickly to the bathroom her heart races.

"Kip whats wrong? Are you ok?"

Seeing the bruise on his eye she could put together what happened, and again now seeing it in better light felt bad for him. Turning him twords her a little she looks at it from a few differnt angles before giving a small smile.

"I have to say, you look even hotter whit a bruised eye."

Karla's eyes twinkle as she trys to make Kip smile, but figuring she it wouldn't she backtracks a little.

"Is you want we can do a few things, one I could see if Twila will let me use her cover up and we can put it on ya. Or..maybe we can slip by and you can bring me to the mall. I don't have much money but I think geting at least a few shirts and under clothing would be a good idea so I dont start to stink."




No comments:

Post a Comment