1/13/10

And I

Ryan gives a small laugh as she leans against the wall on the opposite side of the room. Her one leg bent under her as she leaned. Of course it wouldn't be easy for Alec to just accept the magazine, and be grateful she had expected it. Let alone let her be in the room this long with him and now throw her out. But he hadn't, and she was still there, not even sure herself why when she new Alec was cold as ice, and probley would never let her in again.

"There is no catch to why I am here, other than maybe curing a little bit of your boredom. As for wanting something from you...I don't want anything."

Leaning her head agent the wall Ryan collects her thoughts for a long moment. What would be the point of pulling a fast one over Alec he would see right thought her. He was smart and he wasnt a kid so why treat him like one?

Looking at Alec again Ryan gives a small smile and shakes her head.

"Alec, I don't know why I am here, and I don't know why I told you about my brother. I just...felt right to come. I guess we all need someone once and a while even if we don't want the company. Maybe I just wanted to be nice to you as well because when I met you for the first time, you seemed different to me and I liked it, but my own cockiness stood in the way."

Pushing off the wall Ryan stands there her hands in her jacket pockets playing with her keys for a moment. Her nerves seemed to calm, thought now she didnt know what would happen next.

"Anyways, I do hope you enjoy the magazean and I have more I can bring you at a later time. There are even some puzzles in the back that could keep you busy. I never was smart enough for those Sudoku and what not."

Going over to where Alec's ball had landed Ryan retrieves it holding it for a long moment. Finally standing by Alec she holds it out to him, giving it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment