8/15/15

Remember

Still standing behind Carson Thirteen shook her head. She new that this was someone from her past life. She never new his name, but she new his face well and his voice. How could someone who spent day in and day out around another forget them. No...she remembered everyone she came in contact with there.

   "No...No I know you are a guard from there. You use to bring me food or what you thought was good enough to keep me alive. You'd yell in the hall and tell people you wanted to bring me in for the experiments. You would put a bag over my head and push me. I can remember it like it was yesterday. It haunts my dreams and still...sometimes I can feel the cold steel of the examination table, or the wine of the noises in my head. Than one day you...you were just gone and someone else took your place, worse than what you did."

"Reese...sorry to bother you. Carson wanted me to call you. He said he was bringing a prisoner into the Elite."

As Aerith talked on the phone to Reese she fumbled to get the handcuffs from Carson. This was definitely not how she saw her night turning out. She wasn't sure if she felt worse for herself or for Thirteen in this situation.

   "I don't know how it is. I think I heard him saw his name was Garret, and Thirteen is freaking out about not wanting to go back to The Agency. Ok...I'll let him know."

Hanging up the phone and bringing the handcuffs out to Carson Aerith had her own look of fear on her face. She new as long as Carson was there they would be safe, but still she couldn't help being shaken up as well.

   "Reese said he'd meet you there in five minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment