4/13/13

Pumpkin

Cocking her head Hope just listens to Gunner. Not saying a word, not making a sound but just listing. Hope new he needed to vent and she would let him. What he said didn't offend her, or make her angry. He was talking, venting something he needed to do any Hope would never scold him for that no matter what he said.

  "You want help finding the truth than let me help you find the truth and a healthy none obsessive manor. I want to help you and if that means finding the truth than I will. I don't pretent to know what your going through Gunner, but through God I can do what I can to try and understand."

Hope wasn't the enemy though many people would argue with the way she did thing or what she had forced people to do. It was all out of love and caring that she did what she did. Cocking her head a little bit Hope smiled softly. That rant alone Gunner had was a good step twords the right direction already.

   "Go home, get some rest. Would you like something to help you sleep without dreams? At least than you will have a clear head?"

Seeing the sad look in Carson's eyes Thirteen new he was thinking about Misty for a moment. He always got the same sad look when he thought, talked, or someone made mention of her. Thirteen felt bad, and though she didn't understand the whole thing she new it stemmed from The Agency and she hated it.

   "I wont forget. Ryder is working late tonight and I haven't quite gotten the hang of cooking on our gas stove yet. So those will be dinner for sure. Thanks Carson."

She liked working here, and she liked Carson. He was a good mad, human just like all of them. Thirteen liked working for him, and spending her time here. This was her safe haven, her get away, here she felt safe too.

Helping clear the table Grace was happy to help clean. Jared had made dinner so she could help him clean up. It was a join effort and she didn't mind one bit. Placing the dishes into the dishwasher Grace turns a little to look at Jared and smile. 

   "I have off from work tomorrow so I kinda dont have a time limit. However I do need to be home by midnight or I will turn into a pumpkin."

Grace can't help the grin the played on her lips. She liked this alone time in the house with Jared. It was nice just being them and enjoying the joking, and time together.

   "Lets watch something funny. I am in a giggle mood at the moment and we can cuddle together."

No comments:

Post a Comment