12/20/12

Don't want too

Leaning against the fence Chad lets out a small sigh as he looks across the ranch. He new Mick wouldn't tell him to leave or even ask him but he wasn't surprised by what he said either. He's cause quite a commotion while he was here, and he felt bad about it all. For the people at the ranch like Mick, and for Rosalyn too.

   "I've thought about it. Going into town to keep the peace here for everyone. Only thing is if I did that I know it would make Rosalyn feel even worse."

Sucking in a breath again and pushing off the fence to turn to Mick a little bit Chad searches the older mans face. There was much in his eyes, wisdom, strength, the look of how much he hated having to do this. Mick's eyes ran deep and he had no doubt in his mind that was he was doing was for Rosalyn and no one else.

   "I'm not staying here because I want something to prove to Jim, or because I think it will make him get to know and like me. I am staying because of Rosalyn and what little time we have together before I have to head back to work. Maybe Jim will never like me, and maybe he will always judge me before he gets to really know me but even if I do stay in town that wont change his mind either."

Chad really didn't like the thought of leaving before he'd planned too. He wanted to spend all the time he could with Rosalyn. The thought of being driven away by someone who didn't want to get to know him, who judged him before knowing a lick about him just didn't settle right with Chad. He didn't want to disrespect anyone let alone Mick. This was his ranch after all.

   "I don't want to go Mick, I don't want to leave Rosalyn...not yet and at the same time...I don't want you to think I am disrespecting you."

Being bumped down to Eric again Stacy smiles bringing her lips. Every moment spent, talking, kissing, just cuddling was another moment Stacy loved. These feelings and everything else came out of no where. It surprised her but she liked it. 

Finally pulling away Stacy gives his nose a little kiss before standing a little straighter. If she could she would stay right here with Eric all day, but she had some work of her own that needed to get done and if she didn't do it than it never would.

  "Ok, I'll let her know and I am sure she will understand. I will be back in a little bit to check on you."

Getting situated and the food dished out Grace didn't mind listening to Jared talk. She rather liked hearing him talk his voice was in a way soothing. Taking a bit of her potato salad Grace holds up a finger to Jared's question. It never failed when she took a bit a question was always asked of her. Not that she minded at all she just found it kind of funny.

   "Well when I am not working I like to read, talk walks, and draw. Oh cooking if you couldn't help is a fun pass time as well. Aside from work I dont really get out of the house much because I don't have many friends."

Drawing silent again for a second and taking a little peace of her own chicken Grace chews it before taking a drink of water. Studying Jared for a moment before talking again.

   "I use to like to go to the zoo and museums as well. Might be seen as little kid stuff but sometimes its nice to be reminded of the little things that mattered. How about you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment