8/26/12

O.O O.O O.O

Hearing the knock at the door Chad comes out of the bathroom having just got out of the shower and slipping his cotton pajama pants on. It had been a long day with quite a bit of driving. Getting a shower now and thinking about relaxing really did sounds nice. But with the knock at the door now all he can do is roll his eyes. What was Mark here now to yell at him a little more for everything at dinner?

   "What Mark scared of the dark?"

Poking his head around the door when his brother didn't come storming right in Chad was a bit surprised to see Rosalyn standing there with some sheets in her hand. For a minute he just stands there feeling a little stunned. He's expected to see and even talk to her again, but not so soon.

Forgetting he's just come from the shower and the lack of his shirt being on Chad steps away from behind the door and opens it more so Rosalyn can step inside if she'd like. His chest glistened as a few beads of water were left on his skin, and a tattoo on the right side of his peck was now viable as well of a cross. Letting a grin form on lips his eyes dance.

   "You can come in if you want as long as you promise not to dump water on me. I just took a shower."

Reaching out and helping her with some of the sheet his hand brushes her lingering for a second before taking the top few and stepping back inside. He could make the bed himself but he wasn't sure if she wanted the old sheets or what to do with them.

   "I can make the bed I think but your more than welcome to help me so you can grab the old sheets or at least tell me what to do with them so I don't make you do all the work. Than again if it keeps you around a little but longer tonight with me than...I might just let you do all the work."

No comments:

Post a Comment