6/12/12

There is always....

Just continuing to watch Alec Misty's heart continued to go out to him. She really did feel bad and he did look like complete crap. Though Misty would keep that bit to herself she really did feel bad for the young man. And all she wanted to do was help him out.

   "I wouldn't have said it if I hadn't meant it. I don't mind if you stay for as long as you need. There is food, warmth, and I don't have anyone else to share it with."

Picking up her own tea and taking a sip Misty is quiet for a second. She had another thought running through her mind as well but would wait. She wanted to see if Alec would take her up on her offer first and see where it went from there.

Reaching across the table Misty lays her hand on top of Alec's. It was cold, but looked warmer than when he had first got there and for that she was thankful. Rubbing his finger across the top of his hand Misty smiles. 

   "No matter what happens with Carson and I you will always be family Alec and I will always see you as that. Family sticks together in time of need and leans on each other. It's a good lesson to learn and remember."

Hearing that Hunter would at least think about her offer Katie was pleased. It was a step in the right direction and with out even asking she new Rosetta and Mick would agree to it. They would never turn someone away when they needed a new start.

   "I'm....taking it day by day and remembering that there is always a sunrise as long as I wait for it."

It was nice to talk to Hunter again. He'd been her friend, the one she poured her soul out too. Someone she trusted, and had proven to take care of her when a silly mistake had been made. There was something there and now...she missed it.

   "Being home is nice, and spending time with my dad is nice too. I always have liked working in the barn but I miss The Elite too. I'm trying to think of it as an expended vacation though. I do miss a bunch of things from back there though thats for sure."

   "I'm happy you came into the bar and became my friend Zach. I've learned much from you."

And she had, she'd learned to open up to someone else and went out to a few different places. She had learned that being in a group setting was ok and he'd opened the door to the animle shelter for her too. For everything he'd done Beth was thankful.

    "I am happy we get to stay friends too. Your one of the few people I get to hang out with so to lose you now would kind of suck."

No comments:

Post a Comment