6/3/12

Need Help

Dalton gives a nod to Scott. It sounded like a good idea to him for Scott to work than lunch. Maybe it would make a rutean out of things and in the long run help him get back into the rythem. Having that down pat would be important and continue to help him move forward.

   "I'll see you tomorrow than Scott. Have a good rest of the day."

As Jason whips her tears away Misty just looks at him for a moment. She was sad, she was down in the dumps, but his words broke through. Even if they didn't make her feel much better they still broke through and gave her a little hope that everything would be ok, even if it didn't seem like it now.

   "Thanks Jas. I guess...Its just gonna take some time to mend again. I was just completely blindsided by this. It's just eating me alive that I was so blinded and with all the strange things that had been happening over the last month or so I never once saw this coming."

Still the whole reality of everything seemed to be sinking in. Misty new she would have to tell her Uncle, and a few other people and she new it was going to be hard. She wasn't sure though when the whole thing really sank in and when it did how it was going to affect her. The world was just all turned around right now.

   "I think the scariest thing right now is the unknown. I know I need to move forward and stay healthy not for just my sake but for my baby's sake too...but not know what is going to happen is scary."

Leaning her head back on the couch Misty just closes her eyes for a second. She was emotionally tired, but she couldn't help but wonder if sleep would come easy or not. Maybe getting her mind off everything and one something a little more exciting would be better.

   "I think I want to turn the spare bedroom upstairs into the babys room. Make it look really nice and everything. If I need any help...can I call you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment