6/23/12

Love you

   "Don't worry dad I will worry about you because thats what I am meant to do."

Letting out a small sigh Katie couldn't tell if Jeff was trying to shoo her out of not. Maybe he didn't like what she had to say but at this point she didn't much care. If he thought she was being hurt fun and didn't care at all than he new her less than she though. Though the idea of being at odds with her dad hurt.

   "I didn't want to go yet, but I guess it would be best if I did. There are some other people that want to see you and Rosetta is going to spend the night."

Leaning in Katie gives Jeff a kiss on the cheek before pulling away a little and squeezing his fingers. She really did hate leaving him but maybe she was only making him more upset so it was for the best.

   "Love you Dad."

Having Jared yelp again and seeing his look Grace gives a small sigh. It really was good he was feeling the pain but the dagger looks he was giving her kind of was making her feel like a monster or something. 

Letting his leg down she take the heating pad and ice placing one on one leg and the other for the other one. She would let them cool and warm for not than work a little again once the muscles relaxed. Hopefully they would being to start working on rotations leg exercises.

   "Well as long as you have a decent size living room and you mom doesn't mind I move things around a little as long as I put them back I can pretty much work with anything. I have items I use when I go out of the office so its not like its putting me out of my way or anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment