5/12/12

Understand

   "I understand you need your friends Jason so I am not condemning you. I get that, and thats fine with me. But I need you too and I'd like to go out once and a while with you and your friends. I am sorry you don't understand that I would like to be included too Jason."

Katie did her best to keep her own voice calm. She was angry, she was hurt and it felt like her chest was being ripped out. She didn't understand anything that was going on or why. It was so confusing and it hurt completely.

   "Seeing as I am doing nothing wrong with having a friend who I spend time with I guess I don't see that its wrong. I'm sorry you feel that way, and you think its wrong I have a friend. I don't have anyone else Jason."

A tear rolls down Katie's cheek. She just wanted him to understand. She wanted a friend like he had, and thats it. It made her sad he didn't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment