5/12/12

Confustion

Letting her hand just lay on the table Katie searched Jason's face. It felt like his hand had been on fire with his world and her stomach churned. Dates? Her going on dates? She really couldn't believe what she was hearing.

   "I have not been going on dates thank you very much. I've been going out with a friend, as a friend and nothing more. As for seeing him without other friends I don't have any other friend I can go out with like you do with your own. You want to come with Hunter and me thats fine, we both would have no problem with that. You've never even asked me to come with you. Have the other asked there girlfriends? Something tells me yes."

Katie couldn't help how upset she got. It hurt that Jason would say something like that and all the emotions she had seemed to pour over now. She couldn't help it there was pain written all over her face from his words, from his actions.

   "I understand you don't want me always around and thats the main reason you wanted our connection broken. I get it Jason, and I am not asking to be around all the time...but it would be nice if once and a while you considered asking me to hang out with you guys too so I can get to know them as well. Are you ashamed of me or something? Is that why you never ask?"

She could feel the tears that wanted to build in her eyes though she kept them at bay. No not now she wouldn't shed them. She was to upset, she was to hurt, and she just felt sick. Katie hated fighting with Jason and even more so she hated being at odds with him too.

Finally turning her head she lets her fingers link with his lightly as she looked down at the table. Why, why had they come to this? Why did it have to happen to them? At least with the antidote they could still feel each other a little.


Trey gives a nod willing to try the pizza with all the toppings on it. Even if he ended up not caring for it he'd still eat it. He was hungry and he wouldn't turn down food when it was offered. Something told him though he would like this combination. He liked them all individually so together it sounded even better.

Once Carson was gone and Cindy talks about his dad Trey just looks at her for a long moment. How could she talk so ok about his father? From what she told him he left her before Jason and himself were even born. It made no sense to him why would he want to meet a father that did abandon him?

   "I don't think I'll ever be ready for that one. He really did abandon me, and you. Thats wrong no matter who you are."

As there was a silence that fell between them Beth just watches Justin's for the longest moment. There was a strange vibe she got from even after he started talking again. It was like he was upset or he wanted her to have a bad time with Zach for some reason but she didn't understand why. If he'd told her he liked her than she would understand, but he hadn't, not even made a move twords that. She'd waited for a while not for him to do so but nothing ever happened she just figured they were friends.

Hearing Justin's question Beth gives a little shake of her head. She didn't know where they were going and in a way that excited her a little bit more because it would be a nice surprise.

   "No, I don't know where we are going. It's going to be a surprise. Zach said I should get dressed up nice though so I am guessing that means a nice restront or something."

Beth wasn't sure what else to say about the whole thing at this point. She didn't want to upset Justin anymore about it though it did bother her that something about it was bothering him. But she wouldn't ask not now.

Smiling and open her eyes once again Faith new she better keep cutting the apples for the pie or it would never get done in time for after dinner. She liked to bake them slow it helped the apples bring out more juice and make them softer. 

   "I don't mind at all if Dylan comes over for dinner. I found a nice roast at the store that I was going to make so the more the merrier."




  

No comments:

Post a Comment