4/2/12

Better Hope

Rolling her eyes at Hunter's comment if she could of Katie would have whacked him over the back of the head. Katie does her best to try and hide a smile that wanted to come out. She had to hand it to him this guy was pretty smooth. Maybe two smooth.

   "Sounds like a plan to me. I'll take this one in the car with me and when we get back I'll book them both so you can come back out."

Pushing Hunter into the backseat of the car she stops for a second before closing the door. Studying him for a long second she shakes her head. She never understood why someone would get drunk and than start harassing others. If you were going to drink just stay in your own home.

   "We are taking my car so yours is just gonna have to sit here in an empty lot. You better hope the people around here treat property better than you do till someone can come back to get it."

Closing the door behind her she opens the front door and yells over to Gunner before getting in. It looked like it was going to be a long night for sure.

   "Hey, I wanted to work late...I guess I got my wish. Gonna have to get someone down here to clean up this mess too."

Getting into the car Katie starts it up and pulls out of the lot and head back to TJY. Maybe it was a good thing Jason had been busy tonight. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment