3/19/12

Court

Looking down for a moment Trey can feel his heart still racing as he wasent sure what Ariel was saying. This was all new to him and rather confusing. He tried his best to understand though and most of what she said he figured she would. If he was her he'd say the same thing. Giving a little smile Trey nods too.

"Well, I guess I do deserve the slap so...you can do both if you want. Not to hard though I don't wanna knock any teeth loose."

Running a hand though his wet hair Trey just lets it fall anywhere. He didn't know what else to say, or what else to do. He's been wrong and he new it. He's acted wrong and he new it.

"I guess, I leave the ball in your court and I will accept it for what it is. I can't promise you anything because...even if I try will all I can not to...I'm human and I'll just mess up again. But I can try my best to try and do better."

Giving a nod to Mick Dan had no probley sitting with Dylan. He's rather someone be with him than not alone anyways. Patting Dylan's hand lightly for a moment Dan at in one of the chairs by the bed just letting Dylan know he was there and everything would be ok.

...Looking up from her desk Rosetta could tell something was wrong more than the news of Mick's brother. Her own heart gave a leap and as he explains about Dylan she gives a nod. They new it would happen sooner or later it was just the question of when.

"That is completely fine. I would just like to see first I could find someone for BJ to stay with for a little bit. Not that I think Dylan would hurt him, but I think he would get scared and that wont help anything. Maybe Cindy or Wendy and Clint will watch him."

No comments:

Post a Comment