3/1/12

Bubbles

Walking down the hall with Zach Beth gives a laugh. Seeing Justin Beth was a bit surprised but smiles anyways. Even if she didn't plan on bumping into him it was nice to see him there anyways. Now she could introduce him to Zach as well. It meant a lot for her to be able to do that.

Feeling the cold lick on her hand Beth gives a laugh before petting both the dogs on the head. She loved both the dogs. They were so pretty and calm spirited she loved spending time with them just as much as Justin. Standing up again Beth gives another smile before turning half way between Justin and Zach.

"Morning Justin. Zach this is my best friend Justin. He's the only I was telling you about that likes my cherry pie. Justin this is my friend Zach I was talking to you about the other day."

Following Eric outside to gather the horses that needed to be washed Ashlee does her best to calm down a little be as to not get the horses excited too. Helping Eric tie her outside Ashlee waits for her next direction as she softly talks to the horse.

"We are gonna give you a nice good iching. Mmmm...Did you have fun in the mud?"

Doing what Eric said Ashlee moves in circles creating even more soap bubbles as she goes along. Pressing hard the soap slowly starts a turn a little to a different color.

"This makes me think of when mom washes my hair when I was a kid. It always felt good when she pressed her fingers on my head. I use to LOVE that."

Continuing to wash the horse Ashlee pays attachen to cretin areas that were more dirty than the others. Giving a laugh as the horse swishes its hair in her direction bubbles following her.

"Hey throw the bubbles at him not me silly."

No comments:

Post a Comment