2/13/12

Comfort

Sitting down and helping Eric just like the times before Ashlee enjoyed it in the tack room. Some might think it was stuff, hot, and smelled funny but for some odd reason she really did like it. It felt almost comforting to her.

Oiling one of the leather peaces Ashlee glances to the side for a moment. Letting out a sigh she shakes her head. There were many things she was thinking about over the last week, but putting it all into words was the hard part.

"Just trying to stay out of trouble I guess. Kinda missing having Dylan around too. Worried if he's ok or not, and just...trying to deal with my mom saying she was disappointed in me too. First time she ever said that so I guess its just hard to swallow."

Looking back at the leather and continuing to oil it Ashlee finally puts the peaces down and the rag too. The latter reason could be the one that bothered her the most. Her and her mom never had a falling out before even if it was something small. So the fact that it happened just hit a little hard.

Beth can't help the laugh that slips out as the sugar goes every where. Zach had a good sence of humor and Beth liked that. It seemed to make this awkward after hour coffee better, and laid back.

"Well I work at a bar. Never went to college because I really didn't fit into the group setting. I have an older sister, and both my parents are gone now."

Stopping for a moment Beth wondered how much she should tell Zach right off the bat. Maybe she should just leave it at that so he wasn't scared away right away. Maybe if he got to know her a little more first it would be better

Changing the subject Beth takes a sip of her coffee and lets the warm liquid slide down her throat. It had been a little chilly outside today so the warmth was nice. Giving another smile she continues.

"You volunteer at an animal shelter I that thats really neat. I'm a pretty big animal person myself. Never got a chance to volunteer though. What one do you work at?"

Angelica can't help the big smile that spread across her face. She enjoyed working for Reese and even more she enjoyed spending time with him. He's been the light she had been missing in life, and now she couldn't even imagine life without it now.

"Your company is just as nice. You seemed to keep me grounded and for that I thank you."

Ryan laughs again as she leans into her brother and give him a half hug. All the attachen from the crowd was nice but the best would be tonight with Eli and Tal.

"Oh ice cream, man that boy know the way to my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment