1/29/11

Looks of the past

Crossing his arms over his chest Chuck does his best to try and hide the smile that wanted to come through so badly. But even if he held his lips from moving his eyes betrayed him as they did all the smiling.

"Yeah there was this woman I was waiting for. Something about dinner and a movie tonight."

Not being able to help it anymore the smile finally spreads across Chuck's face and he lets his arms fall to his side for a moment. Than bringing a hand up to Susanne's face he gives her cheek a gentile brush with his hand just feeling her soft skin under his fingers.

"How could I not be excited about getting to show someone as pretty as you off?"

As the strong arm goes around Ryan's neck she gives a little gasp taken by surprise. Bringing her hands up to the arm she can feel her heart start to race as the cold barrel of a gun is pointed at her head. Hearing Carson's words that followed and than being shoved Ryan turns around quickly and glares at Carson.

Looking to Ty as he says his sorry and he didn't want her to get hurt a look of pain flashes in her eyes. She should of known better than to try and trust someone linked with the Elite.

Turning her attachen back to Carson Ryan's eyes were filled with pain, a little of everything that had been wearing on her. She had to know for herself about Alec, she had too.

"I will find Alec. I won't rest till I do. Nothing adds up and I need to know why. I can't wait for weeks on end. So I can rest in peace I need to know sooner. So stay out of my way, or help me."

Ryan's look was full of determination. Maybe a look that had been seen in others faces of the past as well. The love for someone over taking all reason till the truth would be revealed. Something so many in the past had faced as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment