1/24/11

Broken

Katie looks up at Jason he was always so thoughtful and hated taking her away from what she was doing even if it didn't bother her non. But this time she didn't know if she would be able to walk away and enjoy the rest of her time here.

"I can't Jason, not when I can't feel you to know your ok. I can visit my family any time, and I know they will understand."

Letting out a small sigh Katie couldn't help how she felt. While some people would think being linked was odd and something hard to get use to Katie had, and now having that broken off that was the odd and hard thing to handle.

"I'm sorry this all happened again. I know I don't need to say it but I am anyways."

Still leaning against the cubicle Ryan didn't know if Ty would help her or not she could only hope. As Ty starts to talk Ryan shifts a little standing a little straighter as once he gets to the part where they found Carson's car. Ryan's heart pick up as she continued to listen.

Searching Ty's eyes she looks to see if he was telling the truth or not. But why would he lie when he had no reason. He didn't know her, and he didn't know Alec what would be the point of that.

"I still want the information Ty. So I can find out why myself."

Though Ryan's expression didn't change much and her still held her strong shell inside it felt like her heart had been ripped apart. The pain was great and numbing, her anger seemed to boil. She didn't know if she wanted to punch something or break out into tears. But not here...she had to be strong, she had to get through this, let someone make her cry.. yeah if anyone could do it, it was Alec she'd really gotten attached to him and fallen head over heals. But she wouldn't let someone see her hurt like this.

"So, can you help me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment