10/11/10

Ride

Looking at Susanne Chuck does what he can to keep from smiling. He found this those thing funny even if Susanne didn't think so. Maybe sometime later on she could look back and think it was funny too.

Thinking for a moment before replying Chuck takes a step back and looks Susanne up and down for a moment bringing a hand to his chin in a deep thinking manor. Finally holding his hand up a little he gives a smile.

"I think you look absolutely beautiful the way you are right now, and you don't need to change a thing. After all you didn't want me to change anything, I don't want you to change anything either."

Dropping his hand to his side Chuck can't help but chuckle his own face turning a little red. He enjoyed seeing Susanne's own face turning red a little bit the color was nice. But in turn he was feeling himself a little silly too.

"Hmmm...we could go for a ride for a few hours. I think you might like that, I know I would."

No comments:

Post a Comment