8/11/10

Wrong

Giving another laugh at Leo's comment to his wires being loose Ryan shakes her head tighting another bolt. Maybe Leo was a little crazy, but thats ok almost everyone that worked here was as well in one form or another. It was nice that way though, they all had there quirk and it seemed to fit just right!

"Yeah he does get clean happy, specially when its someone else work bench."

Shaking her head Ryan continues to work figuring Leo would be leaving now but resizing he stopped right by the car she had been working on she looks up at him for a moment still bent over the engine. It almost looked like he wanted to ask something so Ryan just waits.

Hearing his question if everything was ok, Ryan looks down at what she was working on again. Thinking for a long moment Ryan lets out a sigh as she works on the engin again not looking up at Leo. She was slightly embarrassed and it was odd for her to ever admit what she would next.

"Leo, I think I made the wrong choose and now I'm paying for it. I care about Alec a lot, but I still think I made the wrong choose."

Ryan finally looks up again and stands straight closing the hood of the car she as working on. Walking over to her work bench and putting down her wrench she turns around and cross her arms over her chest. The term oil in her eyes, and it was easy to see she was hurting.

"He hasn't called me since I yelled at you guys. I've not heard anything wrong him. Not a call, not a text, nothing. Maybe he doesn't care as much as I though and me yelling at him pushed him to far."

Sitting home Thirteen was gone again with Ryder still at the hospital flipping through the TV channels. Being able to talk to Jason without a phone came in handy sometimes even when they were far away.

I hope she is feeling better tomorrow. I feel bad for her, I couldn't imagine how she must feel.

Letting her smile widen as she hears Jason's plan of her coming over Katie can't help but feel that little warm glow inside of her. Pulling on Jason's own emotions to repay the feelings. But its all to soon interrupted but the rum baling of her stomach.

I'm hungry too, I'm lonely, no one is home...I think I will come and see you with pizza in hand. See you in fifteen?

No comments:

Post a Comment