8/12/10

Lost Memories

Listing to Leo's words Ryan still leans against her work bench. Hearing what he said about the things she liked Ryan gives a little chuckle. She could remembered when she found out Leo danced and she went to see him. She had been so proud, even if she never told him she would of went and watch him every chance she got. And she would of really enjoyed doing so.

"I liked having you on the sidelines and cheering me on. You didn't have to be in the fight with me to be happy."

Drawing silent again and mulling over Leo's words Ryan wondered about going fast. She liked it, always on the go...but would slowing down really be a bad thing? She been willing to do it for Leo once before because she had been content in him.

Continuing to play things over and over in her head along with Leo's words Ryan's emotions just seemd to build. This and maybe a mixture of everything threatened Ryan's emotions to not be kept hidden any long and the hot wet tears rolled down her cheek. Leo was...an amazing person she could see that now more clearly than ever.

"Leo, why do you have to be so wonderful at a time like this?"

Ryan gives a sniff feeling completely foolish crying like this but she couldn't help it. It almost felt like her own heart was breaking for the mistake she had made. She been foolish she new that now.

"I don't know whats going to happen with Alec and I Leo, but I guess I know how much I hurt you now, and I so very sorry, more than I was before."

Looking up at Leo again Ryan's eyes search his as her heart hurt so much. She new he wouldn't take her back and she didn't blame him. He had someone else now, even if somewhere she wished he would, she new that he just would not. Yet her words she couldn't help but speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment