7/19/10

Butterfly

Turning to head back inside himself Trey stops as Pete does. He couldn't help the look of surprise to his suggestion. Just looking at Pete for a long moment Trey trys to decide if he was being tricked or not. Not sure what to think he finally cross his arms over his chest.

"I thought that was against the rules and I couldn't leave this place? Or do you like to bend the rules sometime because I'm all for that. I looked in the break room and most of it looked very unappetizing. I'd think they would be able to afford some good food for you guys."

Giving a shrug and putting his hands into his pockets Trey plays with his lighter moving it around and around in his hand just waiting to see if Pete really meant what he said.

Thinking again for a moment Beth shifts a little on the bench again it was easy to see she was thinking and working everything over in her mind trying to figure everything out.

"Ok....I'll....come over. It might be....fun to help you."

Standing again Beth takes in a breath of air before turning to Justin again. After she was done visiting with Sarah Beth would come here and wait for Justin again.

"Ok, I'll see you here in a little bit than."

Turning again Beth starts forward again before stopping and turning around again to Justin.

"By the way I put the butterfly in the living room on my table as a reminder."

Wheeling his chair over to Alec and towering over him he moves the paper a little to look at the sheet. Studying the numbers for a long time he works them in his mind. These were not for what he was working on but maybe...it could be a side project.

"Do you know how to access this system that needs to be hacked into? If you can get me there I can probably hack in. Might take me a few days but it would be a fun side project to work on and than surprise Reese with. Might get you on his good side again too."

Looking up from the paper at Alec Dalton's eyes glistened a little. He always loved cracking into him, and hacking systems. It was illegal in a leagal way and he loved doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment