6/3/10

Common

Rayne doesn't take her eyes from Phil as he enters the room and sits down. Giving a chuckle at his comment about the band Rayne moves her head a little as in giving a small nod.

"I've been almost all of your concerts. Listing to your songs, and listing to you guys talk about God it was one of the reasons I recently became a Christan."

Taking in a deep breath Rayne looks away from Phil for a moment as she winces in a little pain but recovers quickly before looking back at him. Thinking about his offer for a moment Rayne new there were people he could call but she didn't know if any of them would really care.

Enter text here."No, I don't think so. It would be very expensive for you to make a wasted call. I doubt my parents would come from Kamchatka to make sure I was ok, or even care to be honest. They weren't to happy when I decided to move to the US. They pretty much disowned me. Thank you though its very kind of you to ask."

It was very kind of Phil to ask about calling and she did appreciate it. Just having someone sitting there was nice, and chatting with him felt nice too. Rayne wasn't sure why she felt so comfortable with Phil maybe it was because they sheared a common faith.

Getting into the car and heading out of the parking lot Beth found it a bit strange to have someone riding with her. It had been a long time since another person had been in the passenger side with her let alone ever.

Hearing Justin's comment though about not being sure if he was grateful or not makes her smirk just a little and shake her head.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about and your welcome, I had nothing else going on today really."

Continuing to drive Beth falls silent again listen to Justin continue to talk. Hearing what he had to say she understood a little better why he didn't want to see anyone there. Keep Scott from getting into trouble was pretty noble of him.

"Thats nice of you not to get Scott in trouble, just watch out I guess. If he did this who knows what would happen if he really got mad ya know? As for them checking your brain and not letting you out....that is a possibility."

Not taking to long to get to the hospital Beth pulls up to the front door of the emergency room and is happy to see a wheel chair sitting on the outside by the doors. Getting the car in park Beth hopes out and goes to grab the chair before coming back to Justin's side.

Getting him situated in the chair Beth starts to push him twords the door. Before going inside Beth hesitates for a moment. She hadnt been inside a hospitle like this in a long time. Just eyeing the doors for a long moment. Looking down at Justin she trys to smile.

"I...I think I need to move my car. Can you make it the rest of the way inside? Once I park...I'll come...in to wait with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment