6/11/10

Clowns

Beth was happy to know Justin was doing a little better. Though there seemed to be a weary look in his eye still things seemed at least a tad better.

"I am happy to know your doing better, defiantly a good thing."

Shifting her weight a little but Beth sticks her hands in her coat pocket. Just standing there for a moment Beth takes a look around for a moment at the now quiet yard. Most people having gone inside to get out of the rain. Maybe she was crazy to be standing here, but she loved it. If they let her she would bring Sarah out in the rain too.

"I'd have to say...I like clowns. It was odd not seeing you for so long, But I am happy you rested and your better now."

Continuing to rub Sapphire gives a nod though she was behind Gage and he couldn't see her. She was happy he agreeded to her paying and she didn't mind calling ether.

Feeling him suck in she new she found a sore spot and tried to remind herself to take it a little easier that way. Hearing his comment it made her chuckle just a little.

"Mmm...I only enjoy it if its feels good. If not than its no fun."

Giving his back a tiny pat Sapphire stops and stands. She'd go order a pizza and than see about a movie to watch.

"What do u want on the pizza today?"

As Dani slides off his lap and takes his hand causing him to stand, Dalton grabs his sun glasses from the desk before putting them on and following Dani out of the office. A chuckle escapes his lips.

"Hey, its ok I'm just going to say it was a woman thing and leave it at that, I think it will keep me out of trouble that way."

Humor was laced in Dalton's words though he didn't think Dani would find it as funny as he. Continuing out of TJY Dalton opts to take his truck finding it had a little more space than Dani's. Pulling out of the parking lot he thinks as they drive.

"I'm thinking we hit up the Western Buffet, I am really hungry today."

No comments:

Post a Comment